Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Opa, Kieran and Clara

Over the last two years Kieran has show up in Blog posts and over the past couple of months Clara has too.  These two sweeties have come to play a major role in our lives, as it should be I believe.
This weekend past Opa's workshop provided much needed repairs to a couple of trucks.  The wooden wheels tend to become unglued from repeated impacts on floors and side walks.  I have made trucks and boxes and building blocks for Kieran, I am at a loss as to what an Opa makes for his little grand daughter.  I suppose that there will need to be a doll house and certainly a toy box but I don't know about trucks.
If you are a workshop guy and have a scrap bin don't imagine that it is all firewood.  If you have little ones, sand the edges and throw them into a box, all sizes and shapes can be houses, garages and cargo for trucks.  A great way to re-cycle if you ask me.


cheers, iw

2 comments:

  1. Daaw, sweet picture! :) What you have to care for with small parts is that they don't get eaten or inhaled, i know i was like a vacuum when i was little. :) I highly agree though: Everything that is re-used is something that doesn't need to be disposed of. This kind of re-cycling is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4" high heeled wood clogs for Clara?

    ReplyDelete