Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bora Combination Square

  I have not used a combination square on a regular basis for years. The first combination square I bought was cheap and inaccurate and so it never found a spot in working method of work. In fact I threw it out years ago.
Bora 12 inch Magnetic Combination Square

 A couple of weeks ago I bought a Bora Magnetic Combination Square on a  clearance sale.  I know Bora to make good tools so I gave it a try I love it.

Check out the video: Magnetic square


 Don't wait 25 years before you get a good combination square like I did.

  Learn from an 'ol fart', it is cheaper and less embarrassing than making your old mistakes.

 cheers, ianw
    

2 comments:

  1. Hey that was great to study. Thanks for the great post .Loved each component of it.
    Thesis writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete